Tooltech General Engineering
Skills, Scalability and Lower Costs
General Engineering is the term we use to describe our 3D design and FEA/ Simulation services for technical components and whole assemblies in the Mechanical Engineering Industry. We serve reputed clients in diverse industry segments.
We offer European engineering maturity at substantially lower costs, through our Global Delivery Model. Our Project and Security Management practices comply with global best practices, to achieve a seamless extension of the clients design office.
We are Industry leaders in Scandinavia and are rapidly expanding our presence in Europe.
So if you are looking for the change to do more development and innovation, with lower budgets, we are the partners who can make it happen, without compromise.
- Expertise in executing a full range of design requirements - simple detail design to complex design and simulation
- Scalability - ramping up
- Wide experience and proficiency in working on large, complex machinery
- Experience with over 30 different CAD and CAE software platforms
- Familiarity with international standards and working processes through our long association with industry leaders such as Atlas Copco, Alfa Laval, Raute, Electrolux, Outotec to name a few.
- Paper & Plywood machinery
- Mining & Earth Moving Equipment
- Waste Management Systems
- Material Handling Equipments
- Agricultural Equipments
Our Other Business UnitsAutomotive Design Ship Design Aerospace Oil & Gas